Love to solve complex technical problems and be a part of a winning team? We’ve got a position for you in our Professional Services department! Jump-start your career with Ener systems, a dynamic, growing company that will challenge and excite you.
Ener Systems is a premiere IT service firm in Covington, LA with a professional team environment with amazing growth opportunities. We have an opening for a Full-Time Network & Systems Administrator position in Covington, LA. We offer team members many benefits such as dental/vision insurance, personal growth, leadership opportunities, a fun work environment, company events, and many other benefits.
The Network & Systems Administrator position will expand your existing technical skills while at the same time develop your business savvy. You will gain invaluable experiences: in diverse technologies, and in people management through team leadership and client interactions.
· 2-5 years of experience with Micorosoft server & desktop operating systems as well as a solid understanding of networking.
· Previous experience working in a fast-paced systems integrator or professional services organization
· Enjoys working with clients
· Service oriented attitude - will do what it takes to get the job done correctly
· Eager learner who picks up new technologies easily and can become proficient in a short time
· Prefers knowing a broad range of technologies as opposed to being highly specialized in a few
· Available for after hours or weekend work
· Candidate must have a car and valid driver’s license
This individual must have experience doing the following:
· Design and setup a TCP/IP network including DNS, DHCP, and WINS
· Implementation and configuration of a Microsoft Active Directory
· Physically built and configured IBM/Dell/HP server equipment
· Setup, and implementation of a virtual environments using HyperV/VMware
· Design, setup, and implementation of a Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 email environment
· Configuration and troubleshooting of switches, routers, and firewalls
Preferably, this individual should also have some of the following experiences in technology:
· Installation of application software
· Installed equipment into server racks including cable management
· Programming/scripting experience
· Four-year degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field or the equivalent in experience.
· Notable level of computer systems, operating systems and/or application systems certifications.