We have an immediate full time opening for a Network Administrator. Our Network Administrators work closely with our clients and other internal resources to provide best-in-class IT services to small and medium sized businesses in the Greater New Orleans and Northshore areas.
The position requires a broad range of both technical and business skills, as well as the ability to multitask. Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required.
Benefits of working with us:
- The stability of a fifteen year old company with the growth, excitement, and career potential of a startup
- Work with cutting edge technology everyday
- A strong focus on your industry training and certification including company paid for education and exams
- A team of highly motivated, extremely talented, fun and friendly engineers.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A clear company vision and mission
We are seeking an individual with a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience designing, implementing and supporting networks for small to medium sized businesses.
- Strong knowledge supporting the following:
o Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Active Directory design, implementation and support
o Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010 design, implementation, and support
o Design, implementation and support of TCP/IP based networks including DNS, DHCP, and RADIUS
o Switch configuration including VLAN's and QOS
o Router, firewall and VPN configuration
o Terminal Server and Citrix configuration and administration
o Enterprise Backup, Antivirus, and Antispam solutions
- SQL, SSRS, Linux and MAC experience a plus
If you meet the above criteria, then we suggest you apply now and take the first step towards the most exciting career change you'll ever make.